Tampa Bay 2 bed / 1.5, Private Beach Resort Community - U3226
Ruskin, Florida, United States 33570
All inclusive pricing, no additional fees (includes garage plus carport parking for free!) Free Wi-Fi, hassle free check in/check out procedures and onsite management! Book today!
1: This home is only a 2 minute drive down to the Private Beach and all amenities, including Pools, Restaurants, Bars, Tennis Courts, etc. We offer Golf Cart Rentals for $30 a day! Please let us know if you are interested in advance.
2: If walking to the beach and amenities, it is about a 7-10 minute walk.
3: We offer cots, high chairs, Pack N Play, baby gates and Grill rentals!
4: Our homes are SELF-SERVE, guests are advised to bring their own consumables. What do we provide? We provide towels, linens, a fully equipped kitchen and all furnishings. Utilities, free Wi-Fi, free Parking and access to all amenities! Additionally, when we prepare the home for our guests, our cleaning crew leaves a roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, 1 paper towel roll in the kitchen, 3 trash bags, dish detergent, 1 sponge, hand soaps and 4 coffee packs.
5: How does check in work? We reach out to our guests a few days before arrival via email to walk them through the process and provide the door code. Once you enter the unit, you will receive 2 parking passes, 1 pool card, 1 garage remote and 1 Visit America Discount Gold Card! Our unit also has a binder filled with information about the area, emergency contact numbers, house rules, community rentals and Tampa Bay activities!
A Wonderful Getaway! This 2 Bedroom 1.5 Bathroom Townhouse is located within an exclusive Caribbean-style Waterfront Community with Private Beach & a 4-Star Hotel Resort at Bahia Beach, Tampa Bay.
The Community is located on 125 Acres of land, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, Hotel/Resort with Spa and Beauty Salon, 2 Waterfront Restaurants with Tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, 4-Tennis courts, Volleyballs Court, 2-full service Marina's with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This Townhouse features 3 balconies where 2 large balconies have Mangrove & Waterway views and partial view of Tampa Bay. The house was recently updated with stainless steel appliances, electronic's and new designer furniture.
The Town House is fully equipped for 7 people, Sleep 6 adults & 1 Child.
- Private Garage
- Living Room with sofa group, 1 queen sofa bed,40 inch LCD-TV, DVD-CD player, high speed wireless Internet and a large Balcony #1 with view of Mangroves & Waterways.
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with Granite Counter tops, Breakfast bar, solid wood Cabinets for 7 people.
- Dining area with table and chairs.
- Bathroom# 1 with Half Bath
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer/Iron Board + Iron
- Master Bedroom with Large California Queen size bed, LCD TV and a large Balcony #2 with view of waterways & partly view of Tampa Bay.
- Master Bathroom with tub & shower & vanities.
- Bedroom # 2 with 1 Full size bed + 1 Twin Size bed, LCD-TV, Balcony #3 with Street-side Community & partial Marina View.
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult & Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
25 Minutes from Top Golf, iFly Indoor SkyDiving, Brandon Mall and Restaurants
35 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete Beach or Ana Maria Island Beach
35 minutes to Bush Garden
30 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
30 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
85 Minutes to Clearwater Beach
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total Beds: 1 Queen Bed, 1 Full Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Queen Sofa Bed
Dishes & Utensils
Iron & Board
Kayak / Canoe
Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
Sports & Activities
Water Sports Gear
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay||Max Stay|
|Standard Rate||$139 / night||$143 / night||$835 / week||$2500 / month||2 nights||N/A|
|Winter Peak SeasonDec 16 2017 - Apr 30 2018||$151 / night||$161 / night||$950 / week||$2850 / month||4 nights||N/A|
|Summer Peak SeasonMay 01 2018 - Aug 31 2018||$139 / night||$143 / night||$835 / week||$2500 / month||3 nights||N/A|
|Fall Seasonal RatesSep 01 2018 - Dec 15 2018||$119 / night||$124 / night||$745 / week||$2250 / month||2 nights||N/A|
|Holiday BreakDec 16 2018 - Jan 06 2019||$151 / night||$151 / night||$950 / week||$2850 / month||7 nights||N/A|
|Winter Peak SeasonJan 07 2019 - Apr 30 2019||$151 / night||$161 / night||$950 / week||$2850 / month||4 nights||N/A|
|Fall Season RateSep 01 2019 - Dec 15 2019||$119 / night||$124 / night||$745 / week||$2250 / month||2 nights||N/A|
|Winter BreakDec 16 2019 - Jan 05 2020||$151 / night||$161 / night||$950 / week||$2850 / month||7 nights||N/A|
|Winter PeakJan 06 2020 - Apr 30 2020||$151 / night||$161 / night||$950 / week||$2850 / month||4 nights||N/A|