Walk down to the beach... 2 bdrm/1.5 bth Townhouse in Resort Community- Pools, Restaurants & Private beach! U3263
Ruskin, Florida, United States 33570
Onsite Management, 24/7 Customer Support, No Additional Fees! Free Parking (garage & carport) plus Free Wi-Fi!
*Hassle Free Check in & Check Out Procedures* We work with our guests to accommodate early check ins and late check outs when the calendar is open, just ask!
1: This home is only a 2 minute drive down to the Private Beach and all amenities, including Pools, Restaurants, Bars, Tennis Courts, etc. We offer Golf Cart Rentals for $30 a day! Please let us know if you are interested in advance.
2: If walking to the beach and amenities, it is about a 7-10 minute walk.
3: We offer cots, high chairs, Pack N Play, baby gates and Grill rentals!
4: Our homes are SELF-SERVE, guests are advised to bring their own consumables. What do we provide? We provide towels, linens, a fully equipped kitchen and all furnishings. Utilities, free Wi-Fi, free Parking and access to all amenities! Additionally, when we prepare the home for our guests, our cleaning crew leaves a roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, 1 paper towel roll in the kitchen, 3 trash bags, dish detergent, 1 sponge, hand soaps and 4 coffee packs.
5: How does check in work? We reach out to our guests a few days before arrival via email to walk them through the process and provide the door code. Once you enter the unit, you will receive 2 parking passes, 1 pool card, 1 garage remote and 1 Visit America Discount Gold Card! Our unit also has a binder filled with information about the area, emergency contact numbers, house rules, community rentals and Tampa Bay activities!
6: I read on an old review electric is an additional fee? Electric is not an additional fee anymore! These homes are under new management and our prices are all inclusive.
Romantic get away, Private Beach with a stunning sunset view over Tampa bay. Direct waterfront gulf access newly built 2 bedroom 1.5 bath town home located on an exclusive Caribbean-style waterfront community surrounded by Waterways and the Tampa bay.
This 2 bedroom 1.5 bath , 3 story home was recently upgraded with new solid oak cabinets, granite counter tops and new stainless steel appliances, new Florida style furniture, electronics DVD, CD players & Flat screen LCD TV's in all rooms.
- Private Garage
- Living room with Sofa group , 1 Queen sofa bed, 46 inch LCD TV, DVD/CD player ,112 channels of cable, high-speed wireless internet and a large Balcony #1 with Table & chairs and Waterway & Mangroves view
- Fully-equipped Kitchen with new solid wood cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances and has a breakfast bar
- Dining area: with table & chairs for 6
- Bathroom # 1 Half bath
- Laundry room - Washer & Dryer/Iron board + Iron.
- Large balcony # 2 with Table & chairs, view of waterways
- Master bedroom with 1 Queen size bed, LCD TV
- Large balcony # 3 with table & chairs , sun lounges ,view of waterways, forest & the Tampa bay
- Master bathroom with tub & shower, vanities
- Bedroom # 2 with (1) Full size bed + 1 Twin size bed , LCD TV, Balcony # 4 with partial Waterway, Mangrove, Street-side & Tampa Bay view
- Boats, Golf carts,Jet-skis, Wave Runners, Paddle boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Adult &-Child Bicycles, Electric Grills, Fishing rods, Strollers, High chairs, Playpens, Cribs, and Booster seats.
TOURS & ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
- Theme Parks, Fishing Charters, Sunset-Dolphin Cruises, Sailing School, Evening Dinner Cruises, Golf Courses and much more.
GOLD CARD DISCOUNTS:
- Guests who stay with Visit America get the benefit of discounted offers from local restaurants and attractions by presenting our VIP GOLD CARD at select locations.
POPULAR ATTRACTION DISTANCES:
7-8 Minutes drive to closest Semi- public-private Golf Course
25 Minutes from Top Golf, iFly Indoor SkyDiving, Brandon Mall and Restaurants
35 minutes drive to Downtown Tampa
45 Minutes drive to St.Pete Beach or Ana Maria Island Beach
35 minutes to Bush Garden
30 minutes drive to Mote Aquarium, Sarasota
30 Minutes drive to Tampa Sea aquarium
85 Minutes to Clearwater Beach
85 Minutes drive to Disney World
Total # of Beds in Unit: 1 Queen Bed, 1 Full Bed, 1 Twin Bed, and 1 Queen Sofa Bed
Dishes & Utensils
Iron & Board
Kayak / Canoe
Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
Sports & Activities
Water Sports Gear
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay||Max Stay|
|Standard Rate||$139 / night||$143 / night||$835 / week||$2500 / month||2 nights||N/A|
|Special Cruise Seasonal RatesSep 01 2017 - Nov 30 2017||$119 / night||$124 / night||$745 / week||$2250 / month||2 nights||N/A|
|Winter Peak SeasonDec 01 2017 - Apr 30 2018||$151 / night||$161 / night||$950 / week||$2850 / month||2 nights||N/A|
|Summer Peak SeasonMay 01 2018 - Aug 31 2018||$139 / night||$143 / night||$835 / week||$2500 / month||2 nights||N/A|
|Fall Season RatesSep 01 2018 - Dec 15 2018||$119 / night||$124 / night||$745 / week||$2250 / month||2 nights||N/A|
|Holiday BreakDec 16 2018 - Jan 06 2019||$151 / night||$151 / night||$950 / week||$2850 / month||7 nights||N/A|
|Winter Peak SeasonJan 07 2019 - Apr 30 2019||$151 / night||$161 / night||$950 / week||$2850 / month||4 nights||N/A|
|Fall RateSep 01 2019 - Dec 15 2019||$151 / night||$161 / night||$950 / week||$2850 / month||2 nights||N/A|
|Winter BreakDec 16 2019 - Apr 30 2020||$151 / night||$161 / night||$950 / week||$2850 / month||4 nights||N/A|